We believe the BSAC Ocean Diver course is one of the most thorough entry-level diver training courses out there. We'll teach you to scuba dive and become a safe, confident and self-reliant diver.
Why learn to dive with BSAC on the Ocean Diver course...
- Training progresses at your pace – each new experience built upon step by step
- Quality time (in person) is spent with highly trained instructors to ensure you learn most effectively
- BSAC’s Ocean Diver course introduces students to the all-important safety and rescue skills – including training for basic Nitrox. (All will be explained in your course).
But in all honesty, we don’t think the quality of the course or teaching is the best part about learning to dive with BSAC. The best bit is being part of a club, and this is really what makes BSAC different.
We believe scuba divers get much more out of the sport as part of a club. Club life is not just about having access to great scuba training, it’s about being part of a social group of divers and enjoying diving together.
Get started today and book a Try Dive with a BSAC club
If you learn to dive with a BSAC club, as well as quality training, you also get...
- To make a bunch of new diving friends.
- Diving opportunities all year round – in the UK and overseas.
- Progress through further skills and qualifications at your own pace.
- Access to regionally and nationally organised training events.
- Access to club equipment such as compressors, RIBs and dive gear.
I’m interested in doing a try dive (taster session), help me get started
Send your postcode to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll send you your three nearest scuba clubs. Or if you fancy a chat call us 0151 350 6226 (Mon - Fri, 9 - 5:30).