We believe the BSAC Ocean Diver course is one of the most thorough entry-level diver training courses out there. We'll teach you to scuba dive and become a safe, confident and self-reliant diver.
Why learn to dive with BSAC on the Ocean Diver course...
- Easy steps to achieve your dive qualification – sure, safe progress built upon step by step
- Quality time (in person) - learn from some amazing instructors to ensure you learn most effectively
- BSAC’s Ocean Diver course teaches you to dive safely and learn new safety and rescue skills for life
- Training for basic Nitrox -using the latest techniques
But in all honesty, we don’t think the quality of the course or teaching is the best part about learning to dive with BSAC. The best bit is being part of a club, and this is really what makes BSAC different.
We believe scuba divers get much more out of the sport as part of a club. Club life is not just about having access to great scuba training, it’s about being part of a social group of divers and enjoying diving together.
Get started today and book a Try Dive with a BSAC club
If you learn to dive with a BSAC club, as well as quality training, you also get...
- Mix with adventurous people and go diving with friends
- Diving opportunities all year round – in the UK and overseas, you've seen it on Blue Planet, now enjoy it yourself
- Advance your skills and follow your real interests underwater - photography, biology, archaeology, the next Blue Planet producer?
- Access to regionally and nationally organised training events - experience amazing diving opportunities right here in the UK
- Access to club equipment such as compressors, RIBs and dive gear - belong to the largest dive club in the wold belong to BSAC
I’m interested in doing a try dive (taster session), help me get started
Send your postcode to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll send you your three nearest scuba clubs. Or if you fancy a chat call us 0151 350 6201 (Mon - Fri, 09:00 - 17:30).