Fancy learning to scuba dive? Maybe you've been inspired by BBC's Blue Planet II series? Great - you're in the perfect place to start scuba diving lessons and get scuba certified.
Get started in scuba in 5 simple steps
- Find your local BSAC club - use our 'find it tool' to locate your local BSAC clubs - click to find your local scuba club.
- Choose the best club for you - we suggest you contact a few of your local clubs to see which is the best fit for you.
- A volunteer from your local club will be in touch - club/s you have contacted can sometimes take a little while to get back to you. If you’ve been waiting for a while contact BSAC support on 0151 350 6226 (Mon - Fri, 9 - 5:30) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Try scuba diving for the first time - your local club will arrange a Try Dive with you, a no strings have-a-go session in a swimming pool with a qualified instructor so you can experience scuba diving for the first time. You just need to wear a baggy t-shirt, shorts and swimwear. No previous experience is necessary and it’s great fun!
- Ready to learn to dive? - hopefully, after your Try Dive you'll be ready to learn to dive. Your local club will get you started and talk to you about joining them and beginning your scuba diving qualification, the BSAC Ocean Diver course.
Need help finding your local club?
Call us 0151 350 6226 (Mon - Fri, 9 - 5:30) or send your postcode to email@example.com and we'll get back to you.
Need to learn to scuba dive quickly? Fast track your training by learning to dive with a BSAC Centre, find your local BSAC Centre here.