These materials are created for use by BSAC University clubs to share as the club deems suitable (e.g. through social media platforms, Freshers support networks).
If you have any thoughts on how we can best support your branch at this time, please get in touch.
Policy statements and risk assessments
To help you get back to club activities, despite the pandemic, we have collated some risk assessment templates and other useful documents for your use going forward. Please also ensure you are well-versed in all of our Safe Return to Diving guidance.
- BSAC policy statement on the return of BSAC diving activity under Covid-19
- BSAC university club Covid-19 policy statement template
- Risk assessment template - Scuba diving and powerboat use during Covid-19
- Risk assessment template - Pool training during Covid-19
- Risk assessment template - Boatshed and equipment storage access during Covid-19
- Boatshed and equipment storage access - form for member completion
Promotional materials and marketing
Usually, we would send our university clubs Freshers packs with print marketing materials, magazines and more. These are still available for free through the BSAC Shop (Branch Officers only), but we also have some digital materials for you to download.
- Social media and digital promotional materials
- BSAC branding: logos, fonts and guides
- Print flyers and posters
With the help of Edinburgh University Sub-Aqua Club and Loughborough Students' Union Sub-Aqua Club, we have been able to put together two videos for promotional use during Freshers.
One is landscape-oriented and around 1 minute long - this is ideal as an introduction for a Freshers event. The other is optimised for social media in a square format and just 20 seconds long.
Both videos can be downloaded here.