The secretary is effectively in charge of branch communications and the scheduling of branch meetings, committee meetings and the Annual General Meeting.
The communications are normally between the branch officers, branch members and with BSAC HQ.
The secretary is responsible for…
- Taking and distributing meeting minutes.
- Distributing communications to the relevant people.
- Update the branch committee on any notifications from BSAC HQ.
- Inform BSAC HQ of branch committee members and update any changes.
- Scheduling committee and branch meetings.
- Providing branch constitution/by-laws to all new branch members.
- Updating branch constitution/by-laws.