Our mission in life is to grow the nation’s love of scuba diving.
Why? Well, quite simply, we believe British scuba diving offers the most thrilling, challenging and rewarding diving you are ever likely to do. It offers adventure, opportunity, friendship and fun like no other sport we’ve come across.
How do we do this?
- We develop the world’s best recreational diving training and deliver it through an extensive network of clubs and commercial centres where trainees are nurtured to become self-reliant excellent scuba divers.
- We develop our own safety recommendations to keep the sport as safe as it can be for our own members and other scuba divers.
- We work to safeguard the UK’s precious waters and marine life for divers.
- We work to protect British underwater heritage.
- Through campaigning and other initiatives, we work to protect the interests of our members and other scuba divers.
The British Sub-Aqua Club (BSAC) is the national governing body for scuba diving and snorkelling in the UK. As well as at home we have a network of clubs and centres overseas with the same core values of excellence in training, safety and growing the sport.
Join now to start YOUR diving adventure