In this section, you can download the rules, policies and guidelines that govern BSAC.
If you have any questions regarding any of the documents, please email us.
BSAC Code of Conduct
Although not exhaustive, the BSAC Code of Conduct provides an overview of what BSAC expects of its members.
- Articles of association
- If you would like a copy of the Branch Officers Handbook (BOH), please email us
- Accessibility policy
- Equality, diversity and inclusion policies
- Anti-bribery and Tax Evasion policy
- Whistleblowing policy
- Diver and snorkeller guidelines to protect our seas
- Alternative supply policy
- Pool safety officers guidelines
- Basic life support guidelines
- Risk assessments