In this section, you can download the rules, policies and guidelines that govern BSAC.
If you have any questions regarding any of the documents, please email us.
BSAC Code of Conduct
Although not exhaustive, the BSAC Code of Conduct provides an overview of what BSAC expects of its members.
- Articles of association
- Branch Officer guidance
- Accessibility policy
- Equality, diversity and inclusion policies
- Anti-bribery and Tax Evasion policy
- Disciplinary and Grievance policy
- Whistleblowing policy
- Alternative supply policy
- Pool safety officers guidelines
- Basic life support guidelines
- Risk assessments
Templates for clubs
- BSAC club byelaws template
- BSAC club byelaws template - Word version
- BSAC club byelaws - Explanatory notes
- Social media policy template
Website, social media and data policies
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Acceptable usage policy (including social media terms and conditions)
- Website disclaimer