The Maltese Islands are renowned for their accessible underwater attractions including historical wrecks, limestone caverns and reefs supporting an abundance of sea life. All found at depths ranging from 5 to 40+ metres, making it the perfect place for both recreational and technical divers.
Considering a dive trip to Malta? Let DIVE DEEP BLUE MALTA be your dive centre of choice.
Whether you are an absolute beginner, a newly qualified Ocean Diver looking to develop your dive skills, a Sports Diver just wanting to explore our wonderful dive sites, right through to advanced mix gas open or closed-circuit technical diver. The friendly and helpful team at Dive Deep Blue – a BSAC Centre of Excellence – has the knowledge, and facilities to support your underwater adventures.
The crystal-clear, warm waters of the southern Mediterranean and amazing underwater topography, provide home to a surprisingly wide variety of sea life making it an ideal location for taking photos and videos to remind you of your visit. For the more serious under water photographers the amazing wrecks and wonderful nudibranchs make for striking subjects.
Welcome to Malta
Just a 3-hour flight from the UK and with unlimited accommodation options available for every taste and budget. It is the perfect destination for anyone looking to explore some of the best dive sites the Maltese islands have to offer.
When taking a break from diving Malta and its sister islands offer all the first world comforts and amenities you would expect in a European country. Fantastic restaurants, bars and night clubs await you and there are even a few casinos for those that like a flutter. For those who enjoy exploring culture Malta has a rich and interesting history, both ancient and more recent so everywhere you look you will find interesting places to visit and all with a story to tell.
If you are looking for an English-speaking diving destination that delivers over and above what you expect to find, then Malta and Dive Deep Blue won’t disappoint. Come for visit and find out for yourself.
Dive Deep Blue Malta
- BSAC Centre of Excellence
- BSAC technical centre since 1997
- BRITISH MILITARY MOD ACCREDITED ComMAC since 2014. (Annual safety audit by the MOD diving inspectorate and annual laboratory gas analysis with quarterly factair analysis demanded for accreditation)
- Year-round diving – Ideal for running your BSAC training dives or pre-season warm up dives in Malta’s temperate winter climate.
As the largest Dive centre in Malta, we can provide:
- SAFE and convenient drive-in private parking for cylinder and equipment pick up and drop off.
- SECURE wash and storage facilities for all our divers.
- Team of full-time BSAC instructors on staff to offer BSAC courses or training if requested.
- All levels of BSAC Training,
- Guided Diving Packages.
- Support for Independent Diving groups.
- Filling station – Large capacity Bauer Pure Air compressors, with 16 X 50 litre bank system.
- Gas Blending - Nitrox and Trimix available
- Kit rental – We have Full Kit for 50 divers, plus a choice of 180 cylinders:
- All Cylinder types available: single 10, 12 and 15 litre , 12 litre twin sets , sidemount, Deco/Stage slings & CCR support cylinders.
- Classrooms – Indoor classrooms with capacity for up to 20 and outdoor teaching area also available.
- Retail dive shop – To cater for our diver’s needs we offer: Scubapro, Mares, Seac, Aqualung, Apeks, Uwatec, Suunto, Fourth Element.
- Dive site Transport – Provided by our fleet of well-maintained fleet of 7 dive vehicles all equipped with emergency O2 and first aid kits.
- Airport shuttle service – can be arranged on request.
- Accommodation – There are limitless accommodation options to fit every budget and we provide this link to choices in our area that you can book direct.