A great supporter of BSAC and British diving, O’Three is now offering £100 off base layers with the purchase of an O'Three drysuit.
The quality of your drysuit can make ALL of the difference to your diving enjoyment. British company O’Three creates world-class drysuits and wetsuits, perfectly suited to UK diving. With its experienced and dedicated team, O’Three has grown into an established market leader; putting quality neoprene innovation and service at the very core of everything it does. Check out O’Three’s drysuit range.
Claim your discounted base layer
To claim £100 off base layers when buying a new, full-price O’Three drysuit, either:
- Call O’Three on 01305 822820 to place your order and quote your membership number.
- Visit the O’Three store (O’Three, Osprey Quay, Portland, Dorset, DT5 1BL) and present your membership card (your membership will be verified with BSAC).
O'Three drysuits are already a hit with many members:
I've worn an O'Three custom drysuit for 15 years of wreck diving in UK and French waters and wouldn't want to have any other suit. The O'Three team genuinely want you to have the best suit they can make, so comfortable and reliable that you can enjoy every minute of your dive. 5 star suits and 5 star service = a perfect 10!
- Alison Mayor, BSAC member and expedition leader
I still remember my first visit to O’Three in Portland ten years ago (and they probably can’t forget it either!) - but the welcome I get whenever I go back is like that of a family member instead of just a customer. Scolded when I mistreat my suits, given helpful advice when looking to make alterations, and at the end of the phone when I need help with a problem - it really is like having your mum looking after you!
- Dai Atkins, BSAC National Diving Officer
O’Three drysuit membership deal terms and conditions:
- Offer applies to any diver with a valid BSAC membership that buys a new, full-price O’Three drysuit.
- BSAC Membership must be valid and in-date.
- Offer only applies to drysuits purchased directly with O’Three.
- BSAC members must present a membership card to O’Three before or at the point of sale.
- Remote or telephone sales will require proof of BSAC Membership.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
BSAC members save £££s every year using BSAC benefits.
Join BSAC today and start saving on everything from scuba gear, diving holidays and diver insurance, to everyday purchases on food, online shopping and retail with BSAC Plus. Click to join BSAC today.