Why choose a BSAC club? We believe you get more from your scuba diving experience as part of a club.
If you answer ‘yes’ to one or more of the following, BSAC could be a great choice for you. Would you like to…
- Further your diver training or instructing?
- Be part of a social group/community of divers?
- Be able to try UK diving?
- Go on group diving trips?
You could achieve these things and more as a BSAC member. Get started today...
Scuba dive with BSAC
As a not for profit, BSAC is able to do things a bit differently. Here’s how…
Diver and snorkeller training, centred around you
BSAC instructors teach divers and snorkellers to become a safe, confident and self-reliant. Rescue skills are taught from the start as standard. Quality time (in person) is spent with highly trained instructors to ensure you learn most effectively.
BSAC teaches a whole spectrum of skills so members can organise their own exciting and adventurous diving.
Club life is not just about having access to scuba training, it’s about being part of a social group of divers and enjoying diving together.
If you join a BSAC club, as well as quality training and the chance to try UK diving, you also get...
- To make a bunch of new diving friends.
- Integrated training and diving progression
- Diving opportunities all year round – in the UK and overseas.
- Access to regionally and nationally organised training events.
- Access to club equipment such as compressors, RIBs and dive gear.