|Contact||Kathryn Jane Skillicorn|
|Contact||Contact this club|
|Address||Currock House Community Centre, Lediard Avenue,
CARLISLE, CA2 4BS, United Kingdom
Founded in 1964 Carlisle SAC is the oldest and most experienced Club in North Cumbria. We are a friendly and diverse club and have members aged from 15 to over 70 years. We dive all year round and organise trips all over the UK and abroad. We also have a varied social calendar including Christmas parties, BBQs, bowling and quizzes to name but a few.
The pool closes between the 30th July and opens again on 10th September.
- Access to a pool
- Active social calendar
- Family friendly
- Access to meeting/training rooms
- Active diving programme
- Scuba kit for learn to dive trainees to borrow
- Try dives offered to potential interested members
- Club organised british diving holidays
- Club organised overseas diving holidays
- Blend/provide Nitrox