|Contact||Contact this club|
|Address||Newcastle Emlyn Swimming Pool,
Newcastle Emlyn, Carmarthenshire, SA38 9LN, United Kingdom
Members of the Cardigan Sub Aqua Club swim with fish and explore coastal shipwrecks nearly every weekend in Cardigan Bay and around the Pembrokeshire coast.
Sea life abounds in surrounding coastal waters. Experience close up encounters with lobsters, crabs, sea anemones, fan coral and a range of fish.
The club organises trips further afield to Anglesey, Plymouth and even to the Red Sea.
All the equipment and qualified staff needed for beginners to start their training in the pool, and continue in nearby waters.
Once qualified as a diver, there are many new skills to acquire, such as underwater photography and boat handling.
- Access to a pool
- Active social calendar
- Family friendly
- Blend/provide Trimix
- Teaches scuba diving from 12 years old
- Club organised overseas diving holidays
- Active diving programme
- Scuba kit for learn to dive trainees to borrow
- Try dives offered to potential interested members
- Blend/provide Nitrox
- Club organised british diving holidays
- Teaches snorkelling from 12 years and upwards
- Experience snorkelling sessions offered to potential interested members