|Address||University of Exeter, Penryn campus,
Penryn, Cornwall, TR10 9FE, United Kingdom
The EFU BSAC club is a sub-branch of the Tremough Snorkel and Dive society. It aims to bring young divers together to dive frequently as a community and progress in their training for the cheapest possible price.
If you're a keen diver from the University area who wants to improve their skills and abilities whilst meeting other like-minded individuals, this is the club for you.
- Access to a pool
- Active social calendar
- Access to meeting/training rooms
- Family friendly
- Scuba kit for learn to dive trainees to borrow
- Try dives offered to potential interested members
- Club organised overseas diving holidays
- Club organised british diving holidays
- Blend/provide Nitrox
- Blend/provide Trimix
- Active diving programme
- Experience snorkelling sessions offered to potential interested members