|Contact||Contact this club|
|Address||The Anchor Inn, Eling Lane, Totton,
SOUTHAMPTON, SO40 9GD, United Kingdom
Calshot Sub-Aqua Club is a friendly group of scuba divers from the Southampton and New Forest areas in Hampshire.
We regularly dive around the Isle of Wight and all along the Hampshire and Dorset coast as well as organising dive trips around the UK and abroad.
The club has its own dive boat which enables us easy access to the local sea area, but we also shore dive from beaches along the coast and at inland sites, in addition we regularly charter larger hard boats for more adventurous diving.
The club is affiliated to the British Sub-Aqua Club (BSAC) but welcomes all divers regardless of training agency, including PADI, SAA, CMAS, SSI, NAUI, TDI and IANTD divers.
- Family friendly
- Access to meeting/training rooms
- Inflatable boat
- Access to a pool
- Active social calendar
- Scuba kit for learn to dive trainees to borrow
- Active diving programme
- Try dives offered to potential interested members
- Club organised overseas diving holidays
- Club organised british diving holidays
- Teaches snorkelling from 12 years and upwards
- Experience Snorkel
- Experience snorkelling sessions offered to potential interested members