Designed to inspire, connect and support – and open to all members - this year’s conference is a not-to-be-missed event for anyone interested in BSAC latest developments and to hear and give feedback on its exciting future.
It’s back! The conference will return to the ultra-modern venue, The Vox (short walk to Dive Show at the Birmingham NEC). Save the date - Saturday 26th October 2019.
What's planned at the BSAC Diving Conference
- Andy Torbet will be your Conference Host
- Expanded breakout sessions on topics important to BSAC Volunteers and Instructors
- Greater networking opportunities
- Exciting guest speakers:
○ Scotland Conservation Officer at the Marine Conservation Society, Catherine Gemmell on supporting clubs in marine conservation
○ Receiver of Wreck, Alison Kentuck back with a sequel to her very popular 2017 conference talk, ‘UK wreck salvage – discoveries and opportunities'
○ Listen to RNLI operational crew as they give tips and advice for divers
○ More guest speakers to be announced soon...
- Hear the new BSAC Chair and National Diving Officer (NDO) update on essential organisational and training updates
- Training and safety developments
- 2019 incident report from BSAC's new Incident Advisor, Professor Clare Peddie
Andy Torbet announced as BSAC Diving Conference Host
New for 2019 diver and adventurer Andy Torbet will be keeping the main stage programme running smoothly as well as delegates entertained!
Save the date for BSAC Diving Conference - Saturday 26th October 2019
It’s back! The conference will return to the ultra-modern venue, The Vox (short walk to Dive Show at the Birmingham NEC), on Saturday 26 October 2019.
Register your interest on Facebook Visit the conference website
This year there'll be even greater value for members...
- Post-event drinks (courtesy of blue o two)
- Conference tickets will also give you free dive show access all weekend
- Free parking for Early-Bird ticket holders
We'd love to see you there
Please save the date in your calendar – Saturday 26 October 2019
Thank you to our 2019 conference sponsors: