SCUBA is BSAC’s fantastic member magazine, bringing you all the latest news on UK and BSAC club diving and snorkelling – as well as all the important developments in our sport – every month.
Full BSAC members get a 12-month subscription to SCUBA magazine worth £54 every year delivered directly to their door monthly as part of their membership package*. As the official magazine of Britain’s biggest dive club, SCUBA is YOUR magazine and we are keen to include your stories and ideas. View a sample copy online now.
* Please note that due to the Covid-19 pandemic, SCUBA is currently being released in digital-only format for the remainder of 2020. You can find a full update from BSAC CEO Mary Tetley online.
Not yet a member? Join online now and make the most of exclusive membership benefits with BSAC.
We hope you enjoy SCUBA...please let us know what you think! Email your feedback
Got a story for SCUBA? We want to hear from you!
To help, we have created a SCUBA Contributor's Guide, with great advice on how to get your story into SCUBA.
You can contribute to SCUBA in a number of ways:
- Write a letter to the editor – what’s good, what’s inspiring, what works (or what doesn’t), what concerns you, what’s impressed you, or anything you want to share.
- Training and skills – what aspects of BSAC diver or snorkeller training would you like to see covered in a future issue of SCUBA?
- Do you have a particular dive that is head and shoulders above any of your other favourites? Then tell us where and why and your dive story may just be featured!
- News, views, reviews – SCUBA is here to showcase the essence of BSAC and club diving and we want to hear your news! From club anniversaries and fundraising successes to club trips, activities and individual achievement, send your stories in.
You can send your stories, news and letters directly to SCUBA's editor, Simon Rogerson. Email Simon now.
Advertise with SCUBA
For more information on SCUBA, including details on how to advertise please visit the SCUBA website.
Sign up for iSCUBA