BSAC (British Sub Aqua Club), a company limited by guarantee, gives notice that its 65th Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on Saturday 11th May 2019 at midday (12pm).
AGM location: The Jessop Suite, Holiday Inn, Centre Island, Waterways, Lower Mersey Street, Ellesmere Port CH65 2AL.
Notice of 65th Annual General Meeting of BSAC on 11th May 2019
The meeting will deal with the following business:
- The presentation of the minutes of the 64th Annual General Meeting and any Extraordinary General Meeting held since. The appointment of tellers for any poll or show of hands which may be required.
- The Chair’s report.
- The Honorary Treasurer’s report – presentation of annual reports and questions arising from them.
- The NDO’s Report.
- The Honorary Secretary’s report – Results of the election for the Officers and other members of the Council for the ensuing period.
- To re-appoint Gardners Accountants Ltd as the Company’s auditors to hold office from the conclusion of the Annual General Meeting until the conclusion of the next general meeting of the Company at which the Company’s annual accounts and reports are laid before the meeting.
- To authorise the BSAC Council to set the remuneration of the auditors.
- Q&A opportunity for members to Council, National Diving Officer and HQ representatives.
- The consideration of the following Motions / Special Resolutions of which due notice has been given.
There have been no Motions / Special Resolutions received for consideration.
By order of the Council
Rachel Sharp - Honorary Secretary
British Sub-Aqua Club (company number 01417376) Telfords Quay, South Pier Road, Ellesmere Port, Cheshire CH65 4FL
- Copies of BSAC’s current Articles of Association are available for download from bsac.com/articles or from BSAC at Telfords Quay, South Pier Road, Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, CH65 4FL. Phone 0151 350 6200.
- A member qualified to vote at the meeting may appoint a proxy (who need not be a member) to attend and vote instead of them.
- All members will be emailed a pin number at the end of March to allow you to access the Electoral Reform Services (ERS) website where you will be able to cast your vote for candidates and complete a proxy form. A postal vote can be requested by calling BSAC on 0151 350 6200.