The British Sub Aqua Club, a company limited by guarantee gives notice that its 64th annual general meeting will be held on Saturday 19th May 2018 at 9:30 am in the Jessop Suite, Holiday Inn, Centre Island, Waterways, Lower Mersey Street, Ellesmere Port CH65 2AL.
Notice of 64th Annual General Meeting of the British Sub-Aqua Club, 19th May 2018
The meeting will deal with the following business:
- The presentation of the minutes of the 63rd Annual General Meeting and any Extraordinary General Meeting held since.
- The appointment of tellers for any poll or show of hands which may be required.
- The Chairman’s opening address to the members.
- The presentation of annual reports and questions arising from them.
- Q&A opportunity for members to Council, National Diving Officer and HQ representatives.
- The declaration of the results of the election for the Officers and other members of the Council for the ensuing period.
- The appointment of auditors for the ensuing year and the fixing of their remuneration.
- The consideration of the following Motions/ Special Resolutions of which due notice has been given.
There have been no Motions/Special Resolutions received for consideration.
- Copies of BSAC’s current Articles of Association are available for download or from BSAC HQ at Telfords Quay, South Pier Road, Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, CH65 4FL telephone 0151 350 6200.
- A member qualified to vote at the meeting may appoint a proxy (who need not be a member) to attend and vote instead of them.
- All members will be emailed a pin number at the end of March to allow you to access the Electoral Reform Services (ERS) website where you will be able to cast your vote for candidates and complete a proxy form. A postal vote can be requested by telephoning BSAC HQ on 0151 350 6200.