Crystal clear azure sea with fine golden sand and multi-coloured small pebbles.
Pissouri Bay is an unspoilt, small and friendly village located approximately half way between Limassol and Paphos, a 20 min drive from Paphos Airport and around 1 hour drive from Larnaca Airport. We have a large resort complex here, The Columbia, comprising of a newly refurbished luxury hotel and luxury Villas and Apartments. We have a gorgeous bay with a number of water sport operators offering Jet Skis, Flying Fish, Parascending, Water Skiing, Kayaks and much more. Alternatively if you would rather just unwind and relax then there are a number of sun lounger providers, or just bring your towel and easily find your own space along this unspoiled bay.
BSAC branch divers all welcome
We cater for the already qualified diver by providing professionally guided dives throughout Cyprus, from local shore dives, exploring some amazing dive sites where we regularly encounter some of the best aquatic life Cyprus has to offer including Loggerhead & Green Turtles, Moray’s, Rays, Octopus, Cuttlefish and Barracuda, to name but a few. We explore a number of dive sites exclusively, some of which include ancient shipwreck sites dating back to 200-400AD where we can find an abundance of Roman Amphorae.
We provide weekly dive trips to all of the shipwreck sites including the Limassol Wrecks, consisting of the Costandis and Lady Thetis which were deliberately sunk in 2014 just off of the Limassol coast in order to form part of an artificial reef, we provide regular trips to the recent addition to our Cyprus shipwreck and artificial reef portfolio, the MV Elpida just off of the Larnaca coast. We also provide regular trips to one of the best shipwrecks in the world, the world famous Zenobia, a roll on roll off ferry of Swedish origin which sank due to technical problems on her second voyage in 1980, she now lies in 42 metres on her Port side and is the most perfect dive site for all levels. Open Water divers can explore her Starboard side at 18 metres, Advanced Open Water divers can gain their Adventure dives including Deep, Navigation, Wreck, PPB, Photography and many, many more. Right through most Speciality courses. Any qualified diver visiting Cyprus simply must visit the Zenobia.
A few of our great wrecks
With a length of 30m and a breadth of 8m, she lies on a sandy bottom at a depth of 19m. Being a recreational boat you can still see the dining tables on the top deck and penetrate the Captains Bridge and engine room.
Again laying on a sandy bottom with a length of 23m and a breadth of 8.6m with an open engine room which is very easy to penetrate.
The sea life is gradually increasing with Groupers, Morays, Octopus and Sea Bream being commonly found.
A new addition to diving attractions in Cyprus has been sunk in order to create an artificial reef approximately 1 mile from the coast of Larnaca in the form of the Elpida (meaning Hope). The Elpida is a cargo vessel of Greek origin and is 63 metres long, she was laid to rest on the sea bed to a depth of 30 metres and is suitable for all levels of diving with the uppermost deck at 15 metres, the rear deck around 18 metres, the cargo area starting at 20 metres and a number of diver safe penetration routes throughout the wreck, from the bridge through to the engine room.
All year round diving
- Boat dives - For exploring one of the top Wreck dives in the world, The MS Zenobia, our go to charter is the Mv Queen Zenobia. She is a twin hulled ex Thames Fire Tender with a length of 27m and 8m breadth. This awesome vessel is the perfect dive boat, well equipped with facilities including 2 x bathrooms, fresh water, tea & Coffee facilities, O2, First Aid, Compressor & NITROX, a sun deck with sun loungers, tables, chairs and a bar. The day trip also includes a BBQ. We generally depart Larnaca Port at 0900 for a short trip out to the dive site 1.5km from shore. The first dive commences on arrival and we generally explore the Stern half of the ship, dive depending on qualification and experience levels. Following the first dive and a 90 min surface interval we explore the Bow half for the second dive. Once completed we enjoy a BBQ during the return to Port. We are generally back in Port at 1400 latest.
- Wreck dives - We provide weekly dive trips to all of the shipwreck sites including the Limassol Wrecks, consisting of the Costandis and Lady Thetis which were deliberately sunk in 2014 just off of the Limassol coast in order to form part of an artificial reef, we provide regular trips to the recent addition to our Cyprus shipwreck and artificial reef portfolio, the MV Elpida just off of the Larnaca coast. We also provide regular trips to one of the best shipwrecks in the world, the world famous Zenobia, a roll on roll off ferry of Swedish origin which sank due to technical problems on her second voyage in 1980, she now lies in 42 metres on her Port side and is the most perfect dive site for all levels.
- On-site - We here at Pissouri Bay Divers can now proudly boast that we are a BSAC Resort and looking forward to hosting and diving with fellow BSAC divers. Pissouri Bay Divers is the longest running Dive Centre in the Pissouri and Pissouri Bay areas, we are a 5* PADI Dive Centre and BSAC Resort with an impeccable track record and rated a very strong number 1 on TripAdvisor out of 18 activities.
- Equipment rental - All of the equipment at Pissouri Bay Divers is of the highest quality, mostly new, regularly maintained and top brands of Scubapro and Mares.
- Gas fills - Pissouri Bay Divers can offer onsite nitrox to 36% and air fills.
- Diving for All - We are the few Dive Centres in Cyprus qualified in Adaptive Techniques, we believe diving should be experienced by everyone no matter the age, gender, orientation, abilities and impairments. This is why we are qualified to provide dive experiences, training and certification for those with disabilities both physical and psychological.
BSAC Clubs exclusive deals
- Group discounts of 10% for 2-4 Divers, 15% for 5-8 Divers and 20% for 8+. This would apply to all guided dives.
- FREE airport transfers and pick up drop off service within a 10km radius.
- The Zenobia dive we include a BBQ and all divers receive a water bottle for life.
Find Pissouri Bay Divers on social...