Travel Resources - plan your scuba diving holidays
Plan your diving holidays with the BSAC Travel Club.
We have brought together a number of special resources to help you plan your holiday.
- BSAC TRIP REPORTS - Reports from members and divers on their visits to specific dive destinations.
- BSAC TRAINING CENTRES - A list of centres recognised by the BSAC.
- BSAC RESORT CENTRES - A list of BSAC Resort Centres around the world.
- TOUR OPERATORS - A list of tour operators specialising in diving trips.
- GREEN TRAVEL - Companies and organisations that ask you to be ecologically active and involved.
- LIVEABOARDS - A list of liveaboard operators.
- WHAT TO TAKE - There are things you will need.... and then there are those you won't need...
- DIVE TRAVEL BOOKS & GUIDES - Find it in the BSAC Travel Club Bookshop
- AIRLINE SEAT PITCH TABLE - See how much room you will get.
- TRAVEL CLUB PLANNER - help on planning the perfect dive trip
|HOW TO GET THERE|
Travel and Route advice from the RAC
Caledonian MacBrayne Hebridean Ferries
Cheap flights and hotels
|WEATHER AND TIDES|
Weather Channel - good general weather service with 10-day forecasts
Medium range forecast charts - weather charts for the next few days available online
Useful world weather link - giving many cities in each country and 7 day forecast
CNN 5 day forecasts for almost anywhere.
General weather and info.
Sea surface temperatures - Information from geostationary satellites on surface temperatures.
Really fast Tide Tables - Start here
Good Weather and Tide Table service - from Yachting & Boating World
Tidal Predictions worldwide - Prediction software
Use our handy Temperature Converter to switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius/Centigrade.
Enter a temperature in either box and hit "Convert"