Having the right level of boat insurance cover is crucial to enjoying your time on the water with confidence.
Membership benefit partner Bishop Skinner Marine and BSAC have designed a boat insurance scheme to meet the specific needs of scuba divers and diving clubs.
The insurance provides wide levels of cover and takes into consideration qualifications, berthing arrangements and your intended cruising waters.
For BSAC members and clubs, the dive boat insurance cover includes:
- Boats up to 23 feet*
- £3m third-party
- Member to member liability
- Extended cruise range providing up to 20 nautical miles offshore
- Equipment jettison extension
- Reduced excess for underwater machinery (props and shafts etc)
- Replacement vessel clause - providing up to £500 to enable the insured to hire another vessel to meet scheduled dive obligations if their own insured craft is damaged.
- Innocent boater extension
- Multi-vessel discounts
- Abortive dive extension
- Collision damage excess waiver
* By having access to a full broking team to place risks with market leading insurers, Bishop Skinner Marine can also provide a wide-ranging cover for larger craft or fully commercially operated dive charter.
Why Bishop Skinner Marine?
Bishop Skinner Marine has more than 40 years' experience in delivering expert advice and innovative insurance solutions for the marine sector.
For more information on boat insurance visit the Bishop Skinner Marine website where you can enquire online now.
You can obtain a quote online, call FREE on 0800 783 8057 or email Bishop Skinner Marine.
Bishop Skinner Marine is a trading name of Bluefin Insurance Services Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered Office: 1 Tower Place West, Tower Place, London, EC3R 5BU. Registered in England No: 931954.