Enjoy your time on the water with the right level of boat insurance.
BSAC membership benefits partner Bishop Skinner Marine has worked closely with insurers to design a boat insurance scheme to meet the specific needs of scuba divers and diving clubs who have their own boats.
The insurance provides wide levels of cover and takes into consideration qualifications, berthing arrangements and your intended cruising waters.
For BSAC members and clubs, the dive boat insurance cover includes:
- Boats up to 23 feet*.
- £3 million third-party cover.
- Member to member liability.
- Extended cruise range providing up to 20 nautical miles offshore.
- Equipment jettison extension (up to £650).
- Reduced excess for underwater machinery (when a purpose manufactured prop guard is fitted).
- Replacement vessel clause to enable the insured to hire another vessel to meet scheduled dive obligations if their own insured craft is damaged (when your own vessel is unavailable for more than 7 consecutive days, up to £500).
- Innocent boater extension.
- Multi-vessel discounts (where all craft have a sum insured above £10,000).
- Abortive dive extension (up to £250 in any one period of insurance).
- Collision damage excess waiver (where both boats are insured on the BSAC scheme).
Full details are available in the policy wording and can be discussed with Bishop Skinner Marine. You can contact them on the details below.
* By having access to a full broking team to place risks with market leading insurers, Bishop Skinner Marine can also provide a wide-ranging cover for larger craft or fully commercially operated dive charters.
Why Bishop Skinner Marine?
Bishop Skinner Marine has more than 40 years' experience in delivering expert advice and innovative insurance solutions for the marine sector.
For more information on boat insurance visit the Bishop Skinner Marine website where you can enquire online now.
You can obtain a quote online, call FREE on 0800 783 8057 or email Bishop Skinner Marine.
BSAC is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Jelf Insurance Brokers Limited.
Bishop Skinner Marine is a trading name of Jelf Insurance Brokers which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Not all products and services are regulated by the FCA. Registered in England and Wales number 0837227. Registered Office: Hillside Court, Bowling Hill, Chipping Sodbury, BS37 6JX.