BSAC's priority through 2018 and beyond is to support clubs with their recruitment and retention of members.
BSAC has 605 clubs looking to recruit new members and the organisation is focused to help those clubs achieve their membership goals.
Further support and initiatives will be released through the year as part of the ‘Let’s grow diving’ project, but new support clubs can already benefit from includes:
- Sign your club up to the Scuba Refresher Leads scheme to have already trained divers contact you to do a Scuba Refresher Session. BSAC will pay clubs £15 for each in-pool Scuba Refresher Session they deliver (via this leads scheme), plus the club gets the opportunity to win the diver over to join their club.
- Free Facebook ads service for clubs
- Grow your club checklist PDF to help you identify what to implement to grow your club.
- ‘Know and grow’ workshops. Book onto a workshop to get the skills and knowledge you need to grow your club.
- ‘How to’ videos for clubs, making quick wins even easier.
- Monthly emails to Branch Officers with bite-sized actions to help your club grow. View example email.