Want to grow your club but not sure how or where to start? 'Know and Grow' workshops provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to grow your club.
BSAC's number one priority is to support clubs with their recruitment and retention of members.
These free workshops are designed for any member wanting to take an active role in growing their club’s membership. The aim is to give you the insights and teach you the practical skills and techniques to turn your branch into an active growing buzzing dive club.
Know and Grow workshops were run throughout the UK in 2018 and 2019.
If your club missed out on one of these free sessions or you'd like further help and advice with growing your club, please email email@example.com.
Past events (2019):
- Wednesday 16 January - North West Region (Wigton, Cumbria)
- Wednesday 20 February - Eastern Region (St Albans, Herts)
- Sunday 7 April - South West Region (Exeter, Devon)
- Saturday 5 October - Southern Region (Swindon, Wilts)
- Saturday 19 October - Wales Region (Cardiff, Glamorgan)
- Saturday 16 November - Southern Region (Portsmouth, Hants)
- Saturday 23 November - Eastern Region (Romford, Essex)
- Saturday 7 December - South Scotland Region (Edinburgh, Midlothian)
BSAC’s North West Region pilot event, Chorley SAC's Jan Glenn said:
there were some brilliant ideas on digital marketing that we need to take on board
The workshop will take you on a journey from where you are now to where you want to be; sharing tips, tricks and teaching real practical skills and techniques so you can get the results you want for your club.
- Where are you now?
- How will we get there?
- Make digital your best friend
- Converting leads
- Keeping members
- Getting help
All the events are FREE.