Switch to Direct Debit and Save
Paying by Direct Debit has many advantages for both members and clubs - it's easier for members, less work for branch secretaries and guarantees uninterrupted BSAC membership. With Direct Debit your annual subscription comes out of your bank automatically so there's no need to send cheques every year.
BSAC Club (Branch) member?
1. Please ask your membership secretary for a Direct Debit instruction form or download one here: Download a Direct Debit instruction
2. Complete and sign the form and return it to your membership secretary who will send your instruction to BSAC HQ on your behalf.
3. When it comes to renewing your next year's membership - £5 will automatically be deducted!
(You will also need to pay your club subs by the method chosen by your club.)
BSAC Direct member?
1. Please download, complete and sign a Direct Debit instruction and post it to BSAC HQ (the BSAC HQ postal address is on the Direct Debit instruction). Download a Direct Debit instruction
2. When it comes to renewing your next year's membership - £5 will automatically be deducted!
Got a question?
Please call the membership department on +44 (0) 151 350 6201 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.