Dorking Snorkelling Club
Dorking Sports Centre, Reigate Road, DORKING, Surrey, RH4 1SN
|Contact Person||Guy Dubois|
General Club Information
- Family Friendly
- RIB (Rigid Inflatable Boat)
- 'Experience Snorkelling' (have-a-go sessions) offered to potential interested members
- Snorkelling kit for learn to snorkel trainees to borrow
- Active snorkelling programme
- Teaches snorkelling from n/a years and upwards
- BSAC Snorkeller Training Programme
The club exists to teach young (8 y.o. min) and old how to enjoy safely the sport of snorkelling, and to introduce you to the fantastic world under the sea, which you can view from close to the surface. Basic training is also given in first aid, rescue and resuscitation techniques as part of the Snorkel lifesaver award. In addition for those who just want to learn the basics of snorkelling safely we run a short holiday snorkelling course. During the summer months, the club organises day trips and long weekends for open water expeditions, so that open water skills can be taught and tested. These trips are usually supported by the club's own RIB (Rigid Inflatable Boat), which allows a greater range of dive sites to be explored.
Please get in touch!
We'd love to hear from you, please complete the form below...