St. Josephs Club, Harpers Lane, Chorley, Lancashire, PR6 0HR
Meets: Wednesday - 20.30
|Contact Person||Michael Cook|
General Club Information
- Family Friendly
- Active Social Calendar
- Meeting/Training Rooms
- RIB (Rigid Inflatable Boat)
- Try Dives offered to potential interested members
- Scuba kit for learn to dive trainees to borrow
- Active diving programme
- Active BSAC Diver Training Programme
- Teaches scuba diving from 12 years old
- Club organised overseas diving holidays
- Club organised British diving holidays
- Rebreather divers
- 'Experience Snorkelling' (have-a-go sessions) offered to potential interested members
- Snorkelling kit for learn to snorkel trainees to borrow
- Active snorkelling programme
- Teaches snorkelling from 12 years and upwards
- BSAC Snorkeller Training Programme
We are an active and friendly BSAC branch in the Chorley / Wigan area with around 50 members. Each year we arrange a variety of dives to suit a wide range of interests and budgets - from local training dives to weekend and week-long dives in UK coastal waters using our own boat or charter boats, and diving holidays in far flung locations. We welcome new members at all levels, from trainees with no diving experience through to rebreather divers.
Note to other clubs: this club participates in the BSAC Pool Share scheme.
Please get in touch!
We'd love to hear from you, please complete the form below...